Скачати 5.51 Kb.
PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE
ON ADDITIONAL MEASURES TO ENHANCE THE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE CONCEALMENT OF UNTAXED INCOMES AND MONEY-LAUNDERING
In order to enhance the struggle against the concealment of untaxed incomes, unlawful exportation of untaxed capital, and money-laundering, I hereby decree:
1. The State Tax Administration of Ukraine shall detect concealed or disguised incomes, reveal their actual origin, sources, location, movement, amount, usage, including usage in business, investment, charitable projects, payments, and credit transactions, for which purpose:
- it shall monitor cash and non-cash transactions, including such operations involving bank accounts, credits, remittances, operations with movables and immovables, and exportation and importation of large foreign exchange amounts;
- search and detect unlawfully received funds and other property, and impound and confiscate them in keeping with legally established procedures;
- take legally prescribed measures to levy taxes on incomes in illicit turnover but which have no criminal origin;
- collect, register, store, and analyse data on incomes in illicit turnover, and work out measures to prevent such illicit turnover and put such incomes to lawful use;
- co-operate with law enforcement and finance and business controlling authorities and their foreign counterparts in combating money-laundering.
2. Special departments to combat illicit incomes and money-laundering shall be formed at government tax authorities, within their respective budgets, and as part of the State Tax Administration of Ukraine and tax administrations of the Autonomous Republic of the Crimea, oblasts, Kyiv and Sevastopol, and perforce as part of state tax inspectorates.
The State Tax Administration of Ukraine, in keeping with established procedures, shall take measures to form special departments envisaged by this Clause 2.
3. The ministries and other central executive authorities, National Bank of Ukraine, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of the Crimea, local state administrations, enterprises, institutions, and organisations shall assist special departments to combat concealed incomes and money-laundering, and timely supply them with pertinent information.
Leonid Kuchma, President of Ukraine
City of Kyiv, June 22, 2000
|Ix prophylactic and disease measures at especially dangerous infections (cholera, plague). Quarantine measures||Ls no. Tvm071998ukrl Ukrainian embassy/tm [emblem] decree|
|The political developments in Europe and consequently made changes into its own concep-tion of tactics and strategy of struggle||PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and their stakeholders.|
|Vi disease measures in the cells of infections with the sullage-oral mechanism of transmission||Vii disease measures are in the cells of infections with the aerosol mechanism of transmission|
|Problems and measures Heavy drop-out rate caused by increased diversity of bacground and abilities||Theme. Studies about an epidemic process. Measures that lead to infectious disease in cells of an organism. Effects of infectious disease in the district (family), doctors and іnfectionists|
|Viii disease measures are in the cells of infections with the transmission and contact mechanisms of transmission|
«risk group» needs considerable work of medical workers in relation to the prophylaxis of bloody infections. Activation of epizootic...
1. /OCULAR DISEASES for medical F. students/Guidance self-study additional curriculum .doc