Скачати 7.5 Kb.
DEPARTMENT OF STATE
OFFICE OF LANGUAGE SERVICES
Translating Division TRANSLATION
LS No. TVM071998ukrl Ukrainian
OF THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE
regarding certain issues of protection for banking secrets
In conjunction with the ratification of the 1990 Convention on Money Laundering, Search, and Confiscation of Criminal Incomes, and in accordance with section XV, paragraph 4, "Transitional Provisions," of the Constitution of Ukraine, I order:
1. That authorized banks of Ukraine be prohibited:
from opening anonymous foreign currency accounts for natural persons (residents and non-residents);
from performing banking operations involving anonymous accounts of natural persons (residents and non-residents) opened prior to the entry into force of this Decree, except for the closure of such accounts or their conversion into other types of account, including coded accounts, and except for the crediting of interest such accounts.
2. That interest on anonymous foreign-currency accounts of natural persons (residents and non-residents) opened prior to the entry into force of this Decree shall be credited by authorized banks in accordance with the terms of such accounts, but for no period later than July 1,1999.
3. That information on the accounts and deposits of natural persons may be released to customers and their representatives, and also, upon written inquiry, to investigatory and preliminary investigation agencies engaged in investigating criminal cases within their purview, as well as to courts, in cases within their purview.
4. That the September 1,1995, Decree #679 of the President of Ukraine, "On the Opening of Anonymous Foreign-Currency Accounts of Natural Persons (Residents and Non-residents)" be deemed to have no further legal effect.
5. That the National Bank of Ukraine develop and approve, within one month:
a procedure for the opening and functioning of coded accounts in foreign currency and the national currency of Ukraine for natural persons (residents and non-residents);
a procedure for closing current anonymous foreign-currency accounts of natural persons (residents and non-residents) or the transformation of such accounts into other types of account.
6. That the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine be tasked to issue official clarifications of this Decree.
7. This Decree shall enter into force in the manner provided by section XV, paragraph 4, "Transitional Provisions," of the Constitution of Ukraine.
Administration of the The President of Ukraine L. KUCHMA
President of Ukraine
July 21, 1998
|Press-release Meeting with the first Secretary of Israel Embassy in Ukraine||Decree on additional measures to enhance the struggle against the concealment of untaxed incomes and money-laundering|
|Conference will be held on the 17th of April, 2013 at the Ukrainian Institute of Arts and Sciences|
«actual problems of social and economic processes in the context of transformation of the ukrainian society»
|Ukrainian Net of Gaschannels|
|Ukrainian Catholic University||Ukrainian immunization schedule|
|Uk univerisities interested in Ukrainian students||Ukrainian ministry of education and science|
|Climatic upper line of the forest in the Ukrainian|
А. Climatic upper line of the forest in the Ukrainian
|Financial Planning In Ukrainian Banks Under Uncertainty|