Скачати 13.34 Kb.
MANDATORY QUESTION LIST
on Hygiene and Ecology
for international 6-year students of Medical Faculty
(Teaching language - English)
Degree Examination, 2012
1. Hygiene as a science. Purpose, tasks and methods of study, place in general practitioner work. Hygienic Laws.
2. Contents of Preventive Sanitary Inspection and Current Sanitary Inspection. Principles of Hygienic Standardization.
3. Organization and methods of Health Impact Assessment for disturbed environment. Hygienic foundations of healthy lifestyle.
4. Basic principles of Aliments (Nutriments) Sanitary Expertise. Hygienic principles of Rational Nutrition.
5. Nutritional Substances Classification and Aliments (Nutriments) Classification. Food Value (Nutritive Value) and Biological Value of basic aliments.
6. Physiological and Hygienic Value of Proteins, Fats, Carbohydrates, Vitamins and Micronutrients.
7. Hygienic foundations of Dietary and Medical-Preventive Nutrition.
8. Food Poisonings and Food Poisonings Prevention. Investigation Plan in case of Food Poisoning.
9. Solar radiation and its hygienic significance. Atmosphere as an element of biosphere and health factor.
10. Climate, weather and health. Microclimate of premises and its hygienic significance.
11. Urbanization and health protection problems. Dwelling as a hygienic problem. Ventilation of premises and its hygienic significance.
12. Illumination and health. Hygienic requirements to the illumination.
13. Water as an element of biosphere and health factor. Sanitary Expertise of potable water. Qualitative criteria for water purification and water disinfection.
14. Soil as an element of biosphere and health factor. Municipal Waste Management and population health.
15. Hygienic principles of hospital construction and conditioning of patient stay and medical staff labor.
16. Sanitary Expertise of construction project for medicopreventive institutions (patient care institutions). Hygienic requirements to hospital ward design.
17. Occupational Hazards Classification. Hygienic assessment of labor hardness and labor intensity. Scientific organization of labor. Hygienic significance of Preventive Medical Examinations.
18. Noise, vibration and electromagnetic radiation as occupational hazards and domestic hazards. Hygienic assessment of laser radiation.
19. Dust as occupational hazard. Dust Pathology Prevention. Agricultural Labor Hygiene.
20. Hygienic characteristic of ionizing radiation. Principles of Radiological Defense. Qualitative and quantitative characteristics of radionuclides.
21. Health level of children and adolescents and its predictive factors. Principles of integrated evaluation of schoolchildren health level. Methods of physical development investigation and physical development evaluation.
22. Hygienic foundations of educational process and educative process at school. Hygienic requirements to schoolchildren day regimen.
23. Motor activity and health. Hygienic foundations of physical training organization and sport in children and adolescents.
24. Hygienic foundations of labor training and polytechnic training in children and adolescents. Occupation Guidance (Career Guidance) and Occupational Selection.
Head of General Hygiene
and Ecology Department Prof. I.V. Serheta
|Reading list on Hygiene and Ecology: mandatory reading (English)||List of practical skills on Hygiene and Ecology|
|List of practical skills on Hygiene and Ecology||Документи|
1. /Module1. General questions of Hygiene and Ecology/Lectures/Children and adolescent hygiene.rtf
|English textbooks on Hygiene and Ecology||The timetable of lectures on general hygiene and Human Ecology|
|Academic discipline Hygiene & Ecology Year of study – 6rd||Module on Hygiene and Ecology for the 2-year international students of stomatological faculty|
|Topics and schedule of lectures on hygiene and ecology for the 3 year students of medical faculty||Topics and schedule of practices on hygiene and ecology for the 6 year students of medical faculty|