Скачати 18.91 Kb.
on the Foundations of Bioethics & Biosafety
FOR THE 4-YEAR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
OF PHARMACEUTICAL FACULTY
/Specialty - Pharmaceutics/
(Teaching language - English)
QUESTIONS FOR THEORETICAL PREPARATION:
1. Biomedical ethics - bioethics as a branch of medicine.
2. Definition of the subject, tasks, principles and history of bioethics.
3. Biomedical foundations of medical practice.
4. Value of life and health.
5. Dignity and sanctity of human life.
6. The principles of veracity, informed consent, confidentiality, medical secrecy.
7. National and international instruments (documents) on bioethics and human rights.
8. Organization of Public Health and bioethical practice.
9. Bioethical and legal problems of co-existence for Conventional Medicine and Non-Conventional (Complementary and Alternative) Medicine.
10. Interaction Models for ‘Doctor-Patient’ relations.
11. Bioethical problems of interaction between Medicine and Pharmacy.
12. Family role in medical decision-making.
13. Pharmacological Control/Supervision System in Ukraine.
14. Medico-ethical and legal evaluation of Medical Error and Iatrogeny in clinical practice.
15. Bioethical aspects and biosafety in surgery, transplantology and transfusiology.
16. Ethical standards of physician behavior and requirements to physician in the past and at the present.
17. Collecting and donation of organs. Laws of Ukraine about transplantology.
18. Bioethical issues of life, dying, rescuscitation and death.
19. Bioethical issues of euthanasia and suicide with doctors help.
20. Bioethical and social problems of medical genetics, genetic engineering and gene therapy, genetic modification technologies of human nature and animals.
21. Legal problems of medical genetics, genetic engineering and gene therapy, genetic modification technologies of human nature and animals.
22. Biosafety of medical genetics, genetic engineering and gene therapy, genetic modification technologies of human nature and animals.
23. Medical and ethical issues of human and animals cloning .
24. New reproduction technology. Method insemination and moral-ethical marks.
25. Contraception. Her ways and kinds contraception. Natural methods of family planning.
26. Evaluation marks contraception and natural methods of family planning.
27. Kinds of sterilization and moral evaluation of it
28. Internation federation of family planning, its goal and tasks.
29. Definition, kinds of abortions and their bioethical evaluation.
30. Juridical status of abortion.
31. Liberal, conservative approach to abortion.
32. Moral-ethical evaluation of different methods of abortion.
33. Consequences of an abortion for a women.
34. Statements of World Medical Association about medical abortion.
35. Biosafety prenatal diagnostic. Ethical principle Prenatal Genetics Service.
36. Bioethical problems of neonatology and Pediatrics.
37. The experiment and it’s kinds.
38. Experiments on animals as the most relevant type of physical experiment, ethical viewpoint.
Alternatives to animal experimentation.
39. Clinical studies, their goals, objectives, principles of classification. Ethical aspects of clinical trials of drugs.
40. Scientific principles of evidence-based medicine and their bioethical evaluation.
41. The concept of biological safety (biosafety) and biotechnology.
42. Rights application of biotechnology.
43. Legal aspects of preventing biological contamination of the environment.
44. Responsibility for violation of legislation on Biosafety.
45. Determination of biological and genetic biosafety.
46.Cartagena protocol on biosafety (adopted January 29, 2002 at a meeting of the Conference of Parties to the Convention on Biological Diversity in Montreal).
47. Regulation of genetically engineering activities in an open system and state registration of GMOs.
48. Conducting of the state approval (testing) GMO in an opening system.
49. State registration of GMOs and setting limits on their use
50. Using, transportation, storage and disposal of GMOs.
51. Bioethical issues of using GMOs at the present stage of development of public relations.
52. Terrorism as a phenomenon of the modern world.
53. Bioterrorism, as the most dangerous kind of terrorism.
54. Features of biological terrorism compared to other types of terrorism.
55. Criteria for potential dangers of biological agents for use in bioterrorism.
56. Categories of biological agents by the degree of threat to civilians.
57. Is the most potentially dangerous infections for bioterrorism: smallpox, anthrax, plague, hemorrhagic fever.
58. The main strategic principles of biological anti-terrorism measures and protection of the people.
Zaporozhan V.M. Bioethics : textbook / V.M. Zaporozhan, M.L. Aryayev. – Odessa : Odessa State Med. University, 2008.
|On the Foundations of Bioethics & Biosafety for the 4-year international students of pharmaceutical faculty||On the Foundations of Bioethics & Biosafety for the 3-year international students of stomatological faculty|
|On the Foundations of Bioethics & Biosafety for the 3-year international students of medical faculty||Topics and schedule of practices on foundations of ecology for the 1-year students of pharmaceutical faculty|
|Topics and schedule of practices on foundations of ecology for the 1-year students of pharmaceutical faculty||Topics and schedule of practices on foundations of ecology for the 1-year students of pharmaceutical faculty|
|On Hygiene in Pharmacy for 3rd year international students of Pharmaceutical Faculty (Specialty – Pharmaceutics)||For the 4-year students of pharmaceutical faculty 2012-2013 academic year|
|Topics and schedule of practices on patent science for the 5-year students of pharmaceutical faculty||Topics and schedule of lectures on patent science for the 5-year students of pharmaceutical faculty|