Скачати 7.86 Kb.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE, YOUTH AND SPORT OF UKRAINE
International Research and Training Center for Information Technologies and Systems under NAS of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine
Institute of Innovative Technology and Education Content of the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine
Sumy State University
Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
Southwest State University (Russia)
VIII International Scientific and Methodical Conference "Electronic and distance technologies for lifelong learning"
(Certificate № 58 from January 23, 2012 Ukrainian Institute for Scientific, Technical and Economic Information)
Dear scholars, lecturers, postgraduates and students! We invite you to participate in the conference dedicated to the use of the electronic media and distance learning technologies for implementing idea of lifelong learning, which will take place at Sumy State University, 15-16 November 2012.
* The work of the plenary sessions and sections will be dedicated to the problems:
- Methodology of e-learning;
- Open educational resources;
- Improving the quality of education through the use of electronic media and distance technologies;
- Electronic and distance learning technologies: economic and legal aspects;
- Internet - zone of cyberthreats;
- Use of electronic media and distance learning technologies as a way of integrating an international scientific and educational community;
- Modern technology for learning content creation;
- Technical means of people communication in e-learning system;
- Broadcast technologies for media content in e-learning systems.
You are welcome to make a report, take part in the discussion of research results and practical experience. Before starting the conference theses of the reports will be printed and available at SSU repository (http://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/). This will provide a high level of research results visibility in Internet.
The conference languages are Ukrainian, Russian and English. Organizers recommend submitting theses in English.
* An exhibition "Electronic tools and technologies for distance lifelong learning" will take place during the conference. Thematic units for development of natural, mathematical, engineering, humanities, economic and medical disciplines, created by lecturers and IT professionals of Sumy State University, will be presented at the exhibition. International repositories of the open educational resources will be also represented.
You are also welcome to demonstrate your own designs of educational electronic means.
* During the conference Sumy State University leading experts will conduct master-classes on:
- "How to get a quality learning tool without involving professional programmers?";
- "The first few steps of a young scientist for the international recognition";
- "Tutoring in distance learning system."
The purpose of the master classes is to demonstrate some practical examples of effective mechanisms for the use of information technology in educational and research activities. The proposed master classes are based on the modules of the formalized skills upgrading programs, tested at Sumy State University.
Presentation of materials to the organizing committee and payment of registration fee - till October 1, 2012;
Sending invitations to the conference - till November 5, 2012;
The conference starts on November 15, 2012.
Updated information about the conference at:
Scientific Secretary of the Organizing Committee:
Head of the E-learning Laboratory
Faculty of Skills Upgrading and Pedagogical Innovations of the Sumy State University,
Phone: +38 (0542) 68-77-18;
|Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine||Order of ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine|
|Order of ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine||Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine institute of the ukrainian language of the nas of ukraine national university “lviv polytechnic”|
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine|
Оdessа, 65029, tel.: +38-048-7050333, Fax: +38-048-7050431, Internet
|Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Ukraine National Aviation University|
«Problems and perspectives of development of legal science and education in Ukraine»
|Ministry of public health of ukraine ministry of education, science, youth and sports of ukraine||Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine National Aviation University Engineering Academy of Ukraine|
|Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine National Aviation University Engineering Academy of Ukraine||Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine|