Скачати 2.21 Kb.
SCHEME Abstractive Case history
1. Passport part.
2. The complaints of the patient at the time of examination.
3. Medical history of the disease.
4. Medical history of life.
5. The general condition of the patient (cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, urinary tract).
6. Objective orthopedic examination (inspection, palpation, measurement of lengths and inspection functions of limbs).
7. Description radiographs segments that were examined.
8. Research data.
9. Reasonable probable diagnosis.
10. Differential diagnosis.
11. Final diagnosis.
12. The mechanism of injury (etiopathogenesis of the disease with literature data and characteristic clinical signs).
13. Methods of treatment of such injuries (disease) depending on the duration of disease stage, age, etc.
14. Reasonable treatment plan the patient.
15. Possible errors and complications.
16. Reasonable prognosis for life recovery efficiency.
|Scheme Patient’s history of the urological illnesses (For 4th course students)||Case history №1|
|Courses in curation and filling in a Case History is a final step of training at Propedeutics of Internal Diseases Department||Visnyk of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University: History of Ukraine. Historiography, Source Studies, and Special Historical Disciplines|
М. Zaliznyk the source of the history of Ukrainian political moviement of the хх-th century
|About the Quota Scheme||Numerical tests and theoretical estimations for a lie-algebraic scheme of discrete approximations|
1. /history/_стор_я ПТНЗ.doc
|Useful ukr history||Last name first name proposed case affiliation|