Скачати 101.65 Kb.
ЗмістТ.4 The central concept of anthropology is "man". What characterizes this concept?
Т.5 Being of a person expresses itself in many ways. What is its distinctive feature?
Т.7 «Life is the way of existence of albumin». Who does this definition belong to?
Т. 9 The meaning of human life is connected with certain values. What is their universal statement?
19. Being is one of the basic categories in philosophy. How is the category of "being" defined in philosophy?
20. Organisms, structures, things, human individuals describe the world. What are they in the world?
22. Being of things, processes and states, in which man does not take part, is one of the forms of being. What kind of being is
24. Being of man has
26. The matter has its forms of existence. Time and … are referred to them.
28. The matter is one of the forms of being. How is it understood in philosophy?
30. Self-regulation and self-organization are the features of the process of movement. What systems are they characteristic of?
Live substance has the characteristic features. Which one is not referred to them?
35. Body movement in space describes the certain form of movement. What form of movement is it?
37. Space and time do not exist as they are. What cannot they exist without?
39. Time is presented by three kinds. They are social time, biological time and … time.
41. Biological time has its initial (starting) units of measure. What is it?
43. Each type of time has its smallest initial unit of measure. What is such unit of measure for physical time?
45. Objects have qualitative and quantitative characteristics. What is height, width, size of objects characteristic of?
47. The process of scientific cognition discloses the essence of phenomenon, conformity to natural laws, puts forward hypotheses
48. In scientific cognition there is the way to solve cognitive tasks, which were formulated. What is this way?
Т.1 A child is born with the anatomical and physiological heritage which the mankindaccumulated in the past. At the same time, a child is not the most adapted one for life among all live beings. What is necessary for child to become man?
A. To become an adult
B. Good nutrition
D. Experience of living in society
Т.2 The complex character and the long period of formation of man in society are the major questions ofthe problem of becoming man. What ensures the unity of such process?
Т.3 In philosophy the problem of “man” is approached in many ways. One of the approaches is anthropocentrism, according to which the centre of the world is …?
A. Being distinct from everything else in the world
B. Being special biological species of live beings
C. Having ability to communicate
D. Having ancestral features
E. Having ability to be reasonable
C. Social role
D. Moral principles
E. Spiritual (inner) life
Т.6 Such socially significant features as outlook, abilities, interests are used to characterize a man. What essence of man is described in this case?
A. That of individual
B. That of individuality
C. That of person
D. That of celebrity
E. That of leader
A. V. Lenin
B. C. Marx
C. F. Engels
D. V. Vernadsky
E. I. Pavlov
Т.8 T. Campanella aimed at the revolutionary reorientation of social relations. In which work did he express his main ideas?
B. “The City of the Sun”
D. The ball of the Earth
A. A. Compte
B. A. Toynbee
C. C. Jaspers
D. E. Toffler
E. T. Campanella
15. The teaching of being of the world, God, the Absolute in the world religions is the branch of religious philosophy. How is it called?
16. The economic backwardness of developing countries leads to social and cultural backwardness and influences the total population. What main tendency in demographic situation is observed in this case?
A. Population increase
B. Gerontological explosion
C. Population decrease
E. Population migration
17. The scientific and technical progress influences human health and consciousness negatively. What qualities in man does it favour?
18. Progress of society has dangerous consequences for man on the genetic level. What factor influences negatively in this case?
C. Industrial production
A. All things
B. Objective reality
C. Everything in human life
Д. All things in existence and everything which exists
Е. Objective processes
21. Being has a number of forms. What is not considered to be the form of being?
A. Being of man
B. Being of the first nature
C. Being of the second nature
D. Spiritual being
E. Supernatural being
D. That of the first nature
Е. That of the second nature
23. Being of man is presented by dialectics, which is the dialectic unity of body and … .
D. Senses (feelings)
^ its initial (starting) characteristics. Which is such characteristic?
C. Social and historical
D. Spiritual and practical
25. Being exists and expresses itself at different levels. Such levels are microcosm, macrocosm and … .
A. Mega world
B. Nano world
С. World of atoms
D. World of man
E. World of microorganisms
27. The matter has its way of existence. What does it only exist in?
A. As objectivity of consciousness
B. Objective facts
C. Material things
D. Objective reality
Е. Material processes
29. Life has various forms, in which it expresses itself. What kind of time is the life of a cell and organism is considered to be?
31. Information is one of the states of being. Its processes can be referred to material and … objects.
33. Live organisms are ahead of time due to the hierarchical organization of the system of biological clock. What helps them to do this?
D. Peculiarity of system
34. . Neothomism as the philosophical doctrine has its founder. Who is he?
C. Thomas Aquinas
D. Zenon Elias
36. Change of properties, relations and states of objects, any interaction describes some process. What process is it?
38. Social time has its characteristic features. Movement of society and … are referred to them.
C. Slowing down
40. Symmetry – asymmetry, left – right are the characteristics of one kind of space. What do they describe?
А Biological space
B. Social space
C. Geographical position
D. System of coordinates
Е. Physical space
A. Life of an organism
B. Life of a cell
C. Life of population
E. Change of generation
42. Appearance and disappearance of civilizations, wars, development of countries are the description of one type of time. Which one?
C. Historical period
D. Period of body life
44. Space has its specific types. They are biological, social and …types.
46. It is necessary for man to orientate oneself in the world. It is carried out with the help of … .
C. Reflection of reality
D. Interaction with the nature
49. There are the methods of scientific cognition, that reflect the most general laws of the world, which act in the nature, society, thinking. They are called … .
50. Cognition is the complex of processes thanks to which man receives and analyzes information about the world and oneself. Cognition should be understood as unity of information and … activity.
51. The relationship in cognition includes the components. They are the subject, object and … .
Т.53. The result of cognition is the reproduction of the object as it is without dependency on man and his consciousness. What does it express itself in?
Т.55 The universal methods of scientific cognition are used in all sciences. What sphere of knowledge generates them?
A. Through experiment
B. Through experience
C. Through abstract thinking
D. Through perception
E. Through sensation
Т.57 One of the means of cognition allows to trace the past of object, to have a glance at its future, to predict discoveries and give prognosis as for the process of development. What is it?
^ Its origin and development is connected with … .
A. Western Enlightenment
B. Medieval scholasticism
D. Eastern pluralism
Е. Western pragmatism
A. That of agnosticism
B. That of Personalism
C. That of phenomenology
D. That of naturalism
E. That of materialism
Т. 60 The atheists of New time criticized religion. What was the character of atheism at that time?
Т. 61 «Thinking freely of religion is the responsibility of everyone», proclaimed A. Collins. He introduced the term "free-thinking" into the European culture. When was that?
A. 15th century
B. 16th century
C. 17th century
D. 18th century
Е. 19th century
A. Indifferent attitude to religion
B. Acknowledgement of God
C. Criticism of religion
D. Tolerance to faith
E. Dualism of faith and reason
T.63 There is a number of reasons of religion existence. The main ones are social, gnoseological and … .
T. 64 There is the philosophical position which considers consciousness and body as two independent elements. Which position is this?
T. 66 The states and processes of group and social psychology favour the appearance and reproduction of religiousness. They are the reasons which are called … .
T. 67 Religious worldview differs from other historical types of worldview. The characteristic features of such worldview is belief in the supernatural and … .
A. Dualism of the world
B. Belief in miraculous healing
C. Belief in magic actions
E. Belief in paradise existence
T. 68 The Evil is the blessing of the humankind. It brings up meekness, prepares people for overcoming of the evil for the sake of assertion of the divine ideals of the Good. This idea belongs to … .
A. Violation of God’s commandment
B. Eating the Forbidden fruit
C. Wish to live on the earth
D. Knowledge of the good and evil
E. Assimilation to immortal gods
A. Expediency of existence of the Evil
B. Justification of man
C. Moral norms
D. Religious principles
E. God’s existence
71. Religious philosophy and theology have the aim and content. What is their main aim ?
A. Cognition of the world
B. Cognition of the nature
C. Cognition of miracle
D. Knowledge of God
E. Veneration of God
72. The major commandment of religion is love to one’s neighbour because man and his life are of great value. Why are they of such great value from the point of view of religion? Because man is … .
A. God’s creation
B. The purpose of life
C. The nature’s creation
73. From the philosophical and theoretical point of view society is the social way of self-movement of the Nature as the Universe. Such self-movement of the Universe is the form of movement. Which one is it?
75. The reasonably organized and purposeful activity of the large groups of people has variety of relations. Such groups of people, united by the joint (mutual) agreement, form … .
76. The prosperity of state in "Utopia" written by T. More is possible, if the supreme leader is a morally faultless person. In which sphere of knowledge is he extremely educated?
78. Society is the system of historically determined forms of interaction and interrelation of people. This system forms in the process of … .
80. Historical process has its sense and purpose. What is the central link in determining its purpose and sense?
C. Ability to conduct dialogue
on the land of Slavs, where philosophy was studied for two years. The course of philosophy studies consisted of logic, physics and … .
83. Philosophy is the specific form of world view. These two notions correlate as ... .
C. Philosophy is wider than worl view
D. Worldview is wider than philosophy
A. A. M. Grushevskiy
B. N. Kostomarov
C. G. Skovoroda
D. P. Mogyla
E. P. Kulish
85. Each person has his/her world outlook which forms and changes throughout life.
Which structural element of outlook is the leading one in the formation of his/her scientific picture of the world?
C. Everyday (routine)
D. Life in the truth
E. Practical skills
A. State of euphoria
B. State of joy
E. Peace of mind
89. The Ukrainian philosopher G. Skovoroda created the philosophical system of ideas. Its central problem is that of human happiness. How can it be attained in the philosopher’s opinion?
A. Having “beloved” work
B. Doing philosophical thinking
C. Keeping to the commandments
D. Doing good things
E. Taking care of one’s relations
90. The scientific type of world outlook is characterized by its distinctive features. Theoretical proof and ... are referred to them.
A. Practical substantiation
91. Philosophy deals with many questions, but not all of them are its subject. What is the subject of philosophy?
A. Origin of man
B. History of society
C. Relations "man-world"
D. Relations of people in society
E. Diversity of the nature
A. P. Mogyla
B. I. Vyshenskiy
C. V. Monomakh
D. J. Drogobych
93. Consciousness as ideal exists only in the material form of its expression. What is such form of expression of consciousness?
94. There were social determinants in the history of consciousness. They are labour, communication and ... .
95. The dialectic method is aimed at the main, the essential, the universal. It gives meaning to the internal unity of the relations of man and ... .
96. Theoretical biology and medicine characterise interrelation of organism and environment. It expresses the relative constancy of internal organism environment. What concept describes this interrelation?
A. the Nature
98. Who does the idea of the “beloved” work belong to?
A. J. Drogobych
B. T. Shevchenko
C. P. Kulish
D. P. Jurkevych
E. G. Skovoroda
99. A. Camus, Marsel, J.P. Sartre and C. Jaspers shared the same philosophical base. Which philosophical idea did they express?
100. The evolutional processes favoured the qualitative shift in transition to human consciousness. What appeared in human consciousness as result of this process?
D. Psychological form of reflection
|Т. 1 A child is born with the anatomical and physiological heritage which the mankindaccumulated in the past. At the same time, a child is not the most adapted one for life among all live beings. What is necessary for child to become man?|
move to 0-15635629
|The anatomical and physiological peculiarities of blood system in children of different age groups. Semiotics of main syndroms|
|The age anatomical and physiological peculiarities of the nervous system in children. Neurologic evaluation in children. Congenital anomalies of the nervous system||Als Internet bezeichnet man den weltweiten Verbund untereinander vernetzter Rechner, in den man sich per Computer einwählen kann, um Informationsangebote aus aller Welt zu konsumieren|
|G paste your photo taken within the past six months raduate School of Science and Engineering||Application form for the Third International Summer School in Social Sciences in Ukraine «Soviet legacies and post-Soviet practices: economy, politics, everyday life»|
«Soviet legacies and post-Soviet practices: economy, politics, everyday life»
|1. Complete the newspaper story about a fire. Put in the Past Simple forms of the verbs||1. Complete the newspaper story about a fire. Put in the Past Simple forms of the verbs|
move to 958-90399
|"approved" The Chansellor of Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian National University|
Где родился, там и пригодился” (“Born to be a rat will never die a cat”) (further the art competition) is conducted for
|In the field of perishable commodity distribution the need for rapid response to signals of modern client and his requirements for differentiation of products adapted to individualized way to his needs is modified|