Скачати 59.15 Kb.
ЗмістTasks of a conference
Place of realization
Languages of a conference
2. Exposition program
3. Organizational payment
Please send till
Local organizing committee
The ministry of education
Scientific and practical urgency:
In safe-energy technologies and connected with them the problems of ecology and design save huge experience, which use is extremely urgent in economic space of Ukraine.
In most cases essence offered innovations consists in development of technological systems, effective materials, designs, architectural and town-planning decisions.
The methods both means of geometrical and computer modeling allow essentially to raise efficiency of application of the appropriate technological systems and to optimize process of a choice of the design decisions by development of original geometrical models. To compare results and to plan opportunities of cooperation in area safe-energy, ecology both design on the one hand, and geometrical modeling with another - overall objective of the organizers of the present conference.
1. To generalize and to present for practical use results of researches in the field of geometrical and computer modeling of objects, phenomena, processes and technologies with reference to problems safe-energy, ecology and design in engineering, construction and architecture.
2. To consider from research positions experience of application safe-energy and ecologically clean technologies (including systems of nonconventional and renewed sources of energy), systems of computer design developed and introduced in the market of Ukraine by conducting Ukrainian and foreign firms.
The conference is accepted by the Crimean academy of nature protection and resort construction (Simferopol), where the official opening of a conference and first session is held.
The section sessions and exposition program will pass in a comfortable boarding house on a southern coast of Crimea.
Official languages of a conference: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
The program of a conference
1. Scientific program
Within the framework of the scientific program the parallel work section on the following directions is planned:
1. Geometrical modeling and practical problems safe-energy.
2. Geometrical modeling in ecology, building physics both power of no conventional and renewed sources.
3. Computer design: problems, technology and prospect.
4. Innovations of the decision in safe-energy, ecology, power of nonconventional and renewed sources: problems of introduction in the market of Ukraine.
5. Problem of introduction innovations of development in educational process of polytechnic and building high schools of Ukraine.
6. Expansion of activity of the Ukrainian association on applied geometry in the field of geometrical and computer modeling of tasks safe-energy, ecology and design. Development of scientific - practical communications of faculties of high schools and manufacture.
The note: the organizational committee reserves the right to itself entering corrective amendments into the program of a Conference on a measure receipt of the applications
and materials for publication.
Per days of realization of a conference the opportunity of exhibiting of the introduced and introduced development (technical and technological systems, constructive decisions, materials etc.) in area safe-energy, no conventional power, conduct materials, and also systems of computer design is given. The organization of special presentations and «of round tables » is planned.
If you are interested in a conference and plan to take part, please, see full information and the instruction for full papers on a site http://napks.edu.ua
^ (including a copy of works of a conference, coffee - break, the souvenir set) makes 70$ - for foreigners, 50$ - for residents.
Cost of residing (including a three-single feed): full accommodation 30 - 120$ (per day). Cost of participation in the exposition and excursion programs will be informed in addition.
Sergey Fedorkin. Rector of Crimean Academy of Environmental Protection and Resort Development, Ukraine
CONFERENCE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
Alexander T. DVORETSKY. Crimean Academy of Environmental Protection and Resort Development, Ukraine
Oleksey L. PIDGORNY. Kiev National University of Building. and Architecture
Vsevolod Y. MIKHAILENKO. Kiev National University
of Building. and Architecture
Vitaliy A. PLOSKY Kiev National University of Building.and Architecture
conference sCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
vice presedent RAABS, Moscow, Russia
Vienna University of Technology, Austria
Dresden University of Technology, Germany
Konstantin A. SAZONOV
Vitaliy Kolchunov academic RAABS, Moscow, Russia
Kiev University of Technology and Design
Belgrade University, Belgrade, Serbia
Sergey N. KOVALEV
Kiev National University of Building. and Architecture
Vladimir V. VANIN
Budapest University of Technology, Hungary
National Technical University of Ukraine. Kiev, Ukraine
Vladimir N. KORCHINSKI
Dnepropetrovsk National University
Leonid N. KUTSENKO
Fire Safety Academy of Ukraine, Kharkiv
Sergey F. PILIPAKA, National Agrarian University, Kyiv
Yuriy N. KOVALOUV, National Aviation University, Kyiv
Evgeny V. PUGACHOV, Rivne State Technical University
Ivan A. SKIDAN, Donetsk State Technical University
Nikolay I. YAKOVLEV, Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture, Kyiv
Kiev National University of Building. and Architecture
Alexander DVORETSKY, Tetiana DENYSOVA, Elena BONDAR, Alexander MAKSIMENKO, Svetlana MITROFANOVA, Svetlana VOSKRESENSKAY, Evgeny DANILCHENKO
All searches on a conference should be directed on the specified address:
Faculty of architecture and civil engineering, The National Academy of Nature Protection and Resort Construction, Kievskay street 181, Simferopol, Crimea, 95493, UKRAINE
Telephone (0652) 269-219,
Fax (0652) 51-57-50
Organization of a conference:
The abstract should contain less then 300 words
The abstract well be sent on e-mail:
Submission of the applications and
the abstract (by E-mail): till May 30, 2011
Submission of reports (by E-mail): till July 31, 2011
The notice on participation till September 10, 2011
All papers will be published in the International Collection of Proceedings “APPLIED GEOMETRY AND GRAPHICS” with index ISSN 0131-579X
AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
And RESORT CONSTRUCTION
Invite to participate in the scientific and exposition program
OF the 8th CrIMEAN
international scientific-practical conference
September 26- 30, 2011