Скачати 42.3 Kb.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
INSTITUTE OF PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION AND ADULT EDUCATION AT THE ACADEMY OF PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
G. KOSTYUK INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY AT THE ACADEMY OF PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
BORYS GRINCHENKO KYIV UNIVERSITY
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the International scientific conference
on 13-14 September 2010
“ANDRAGOGY AND LIFELONG LEARNING:
EDUCATIONAL IDEALS FOR HUMAN AND SOCIETY”
to be held during the XI International “Week of Adult Education” in Ukraine
“Adult Education for understanding and social partnership”
The conference will discuss current issues on methodology of andragogy as a science of education and training of adults, definition of modern strategies of lifelong learning development, optimal conditions for stimulating educational needs and aspirations.
Topics for the conference
1. Methodological basis of andragogy.
2. Educational ideals of man in modern society.
3. The formation of learning environment as a precondition for human development and society.
4. Experience in adult education in the XXI century in Ukraine and foreign countries.
Location and Program:
13th September – Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University
(13-b Tymoshenka Str., Kyiv, Ukraine)
14th September – Round table on andragogy's current issues. Cultural program.
Conference languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
To participate in the conference we kindly ask you to submit the following information to the Organizing Commitee by August 15, 2010:
1. Conference Registration Form (application is attached).
2. The text of the report - 2 copies. Author should sign on the back of last page of the first copy. Thus he confirms that all dates, quotes, evidence have been assured, material is correct — i.e., article is prepared for publication.
3. The electronic version of an article on the floppy disk/CD (saved in two formats - doc and rtf, both named by author's name in Latin) or e-mail (marked "Conference").
4. Two recommendations, signed by candidates or doctorates (educational or psychological) sciences according to the theme of an article and certified by the round stamp of affiliation of reviewers.
5. A copy of the payment of the fee (100 UAH). Amount of fee should be transfered to the account of the Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University. Код ЄДРПОУ 02136554 р/р №35429010001040 ГУДКУ в м. Києві МФО 820019 marked as “Contribution to conduct the conference”.
6. Envelope with return address for an invitation to the conference.
Materials of the conference will be published in the thematic issue of the scientific papers of the Institute of Pedagogical Education and Adult Education at the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine and Anton Makarenko Foundation – “Educational Process: Theory and Practice”, which is a professional scientific journal in Ukraine, which can show results of dissertations for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences in psychology and pedagogy.
The conference materials are planned to be published before the conference.
Registration fee includes: partial costs of the conference holding and the publication of a program of the conference.
Requirements for articles
1. The article must match the subject and current state of science, and be proofread. The author of the article is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the material, for the copyright of the material, for the correct citation of sources and links to them.
2. The paper should not exceed 10 pages of typed text.
3. The article ia supplemented by summaries in Ukrainian, English and Russian with key words up to 8 lines. Annotation in Ukrainian should be after the article name, in English and Russian – after the text of article with the authors name in translation.
4. On the first page in the upper left corner the author pastes UDC (УДК) relevant to the study, and in the lower left corner – copyright (©) and points his last name and year in which the article was submitted for publication (e.g.: © P. Ivanenko, 2010)
5. Sources used for reference are given in brackets with numbers (without a leter P (page)); references must be submitted at the end and issued in accordance with the requirements of VAK of Ukraine (eg.: [12, 48]).
6. The text should be typed on sheets of A4 white paper, text size – 14, interval – 1,5 (30 rows per page). Margins: left – 30 mm, right – 15 mm, up and down – 20 mm. Total number of illustrations and tables should not exceed four.
7. Tables should be in accordance with the requirements of State Standard and placed in the text of the article. Total volume of the article includes illustrations and tables.
The organizing committee reserves the right to reject the theme of the reports which do not meet the requirements, subject of the conference and do not contain scientific innovation.
Organizing committee Address:
Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University, rectorate, Center for scientific studies, research projects and programs (room 114, 104).
18/2 Vorovskogo Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 04053.
Inquiries by phone: (044) 272-15-83; (044) 234-41-12 – Center for scientific studies, research projects and programs (Conference coordinators: Elena Korykova; Natalya Vinnikova).
All costs connected with the stay during the conference are covered by the participants or by their organization (travel, visa, accommodation, meals, etc.).
for participants of the international scientific-practical conference
“ ANDRAGOGY AND LIFELONG LEARNING:
EDUCATIONAL IDEALS FOR HUMAN AND SOCIETY ”
|Ministry of education and science of ukraine institute of pedagogical education and adult education at the academy of pedagogical sciences of ukraine|
Код єдрпоу 02136554 р/р №35429010001040 гудку в м. Києві мфо 820019 marked as “Contribution to conduct the conference”
|Ministry of education and science of ukraine academy of pedagogical sciences of ukraine|
Код єдрпоу 02136554 р/р №35429010001040 гудку в м. Києві мфо 820019 з позначкою “Оргвнесок на проведення конференції”
|Ukrainian State Center of International Education State Enterprise at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine|
«Centre national ukrainien de l’éducation internationale» du Ministère de l’Education et des Sciences de l’Ukraine
|Ministry of education and science of ukraine national pedagogical university named after m. P. Dragomanov|
|The Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Main Department of Civil Service of Ukraine||Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of Ukraine National Aviation University|
«Problems and perspectives of development of legal science and education in Ukraine»
|The Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine||Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine National Aviation University Engineering Academy of Ukraine|
|Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine National Aviation University Engineering Academy of Ukraine||Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine institute of the ukrainian language of the nas of ukraine national university “lviv polytechnic”|