Скачати 4.93 Kb.
The conference «Cultural-historical and socio-psychological potential of the individual in terms of transformational changes in society»
On the 25th of September, at noon the press conference will take place in the conference hall of the Odessa National I.I. Mechnikov University (2 Dvoryanskaya Str., lecture hall 66). It is dedicated to the opening of the First international academic and research conference «Cultural-historical and socio-psychological potential of the individual in terms of transformational changes in society».
This event is dedicated to 120-years anniversary from the birth of Sergei Rubinstein. It will take place at the I.I. Mechnikov ONU on September 25th – 26th. The scientists and students from more than 20 universities of Ukraine, Russia and Trans-Dniester will participate in the conference.
The conference activity:
1. Traditions and continuity in national psychology: M. Groth, G. Chelpanov, M. Lange, S. Rubinstein.
2. Cultural, historical, religious, and ethnic determiners of the individual psychological development.
3. The influence of the newest technologies on individual psychological development in work, education and everyday life.
4. The creative potential of individual and its development.
5. Modern psychology as means of development and usage of individual psychological potential.
Contact number: 717-89-74.
Translated by Masha Davydenko
The Odessa National I.I. Mechnikov University
|Press-release The Odessa National I. I. Mechnikov University: mobility of students, postgraduates and teachers in terms of the Bologna process||І international scientific conference: “Byzantium – Ukraine Rus: Historical and Cultural Contexts”|
|Press-release The third international Ukrainian-Polish Weigl Conference||Press Release|
|Press Release||Press-release The VII international Scientific Conference «O. S. Puskin and the process of world literature»|
«O. S. Puskin and the process of world literature» on the 19th of October at 10: 00
|Press-release The Envirogrids project||Press-release World Champions at the University|